Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Take me to the place I've been dreaming of"

It seemed time for an update.
I’m trying to stay tremendously busy. I can deal with my head a bit better when I don’t have time for it to get control of me. School started, and since I now have to take 3 classes on top of a full time work week that seems to be helping keep my busy. But enough about that. I’m confused as always. Some recent conversations had proven to me that I really am ok where I am and things aren’t really bad. But I wonder where nights of complete solitude are so enjoyable if that’s the case. I’ve done nothing but homework while listening to my soul mate the Mozzer, and now I’m having a beer and watching The Bride of Frankenstein, and I honestly don’t remember the last time I was this happy and peaceful. I really don’t want the night to end. And as I type this the end of my night walks through the door.

No comments: